Friday 25 December 2015

Just a quick intro to deejay darddy. I met this guy in Kampala after talking for a while online and our views clicked. He is a cool relaxed guy ambitious and full of suprices. Deejay darddy is one of the deejays who actually got me interested in serious deejaying , as in taking my game to the next level. I remember our club mash ups in uganda (Stakeout, Ethnic Bar, Hooters, Mish mash and many more), he used to tell me 'Yaw Blue the secret is keeping guys on the dancefloor...'  Back when we started Silver Springs deejays we did not know what the future held for us. Three years later i moved to the UK and started a label [BLUEBOX] supporting artists all over the globe and guess what yes deejay darddy joined me. Though still based in Kenya, Deejay Darddy and i intend to take over the music business our style by storm. 
Read More: [DEEJAY DARDDY]
Okay enough of my noise. Yo deejay daarddy Speak to the ladies.....Kaboom!
Sounds like: Find more of his Mixtapes [HERE]

0 comments:

Post a Comment