Monday 7 December 2015

BAHATI BIOGRAPHY [2015]

BIOGRAPHY
I was born on 22 DECEMBER.... Twenty One years ago (21 Years Old) at a Ghetto known as MATHARE SLUMS in Nairobi;Kenya. Unfortunately I happened to loose my parents at the age of Six; I had just began my kindergarten so I ended up in ABC KENYA CHILDREN HOME which took me in to play the role of a Parent hence rescuing me from the streets as a Street child.

MUSIC
I started the art of singing when i was at the Children Home just when i realized my passion in Swahili Poetry "Mashairi".
Officially I came into the Kenyan Music scene in 2013 just after my time of stay at the Children Home expired and so had to find ways to survive even without the knowledge of where to find my relatives.
The first song that introduced me to Kenyans was MAMA a dedication to my late Mum (Click link to watch the official video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GZ-VfBl4Nk


My two Biggest songs in Kenya "BARUA" (click link to watch the Video)


"LOVER" (click link to watch the official video)

ACHIEVEMENTS
1.Awarded as Top Male Artist of the Year two years in a row in Kenya's top Awards

2.Awarded as 2014 & 2015 Male Artist Groove Awards

3.Won as best Gospel Act Africa in AFRIMMA AWARDS 2014

Bahati. #BlueboxPromo

INSTAGRAM : @BAHATIKENYA
TWITTER : @BAHATIKENYA
FACEBOOK : BAHATI

0 comments:

Post a Comment