Tuesday 26 May 2015

CREAMFRICA HOUSE MIXTAPE

Its been long coming for me to break into the house music industry. I never really understood this type of music not until my special friend (#MadLove Bubu) introduced me to this music. Well the sound hit me in ways i couldnt describe and i would love you too to experience it the way i did. With a little bit of creativity here and there, i bring to you my intro in to house music with CREAMFRICA HOUSE MIX. Share, like, Comment and most of all let loose and have fun. My jamaican friend Bono G says free your soul free your mind..... Its time to retain those memories.

Follow me +Deejay Bluemoon  Facebook @Deejaybluemoon


1 comment:

  1. This is a extremely Alpha ZXT fascinating post, thank you for sharing! There are many blogs on this topic but this 1 states exactly what I believe also.This website is awesome. I constantly come across something new & different right here and my seotons.http://www.webheathcare.com/alpha-zxt/

    ReplyDelete